priority not work

This forum is for English-speaking CyberShip users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberShip expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Вт фев 25, 2020 7:32 am

Вт фев 25, 2020 1:26 pm

Чт сен 24, 2020 5:12 pm

• For me, if i put 3 ships into priority (one with 20, one with 18, one with 5) the bot will 'usually' start with the prio 20 ship, then use the prio 18 (even if it was a survival win so the prio 20 ship is available) and then the prio 5. After this, it seems to randomly select between the prio 20 and prio 18, and then continue to pick randomly for each subsequent battle.

It would be nice if the bot always picked the top prio ship if it is available, even if it was the last one played and survived the whole battle.
    Lestat78

Пт сен 25, 2020 6:41 am

• Lestat78 писал(а):For me, if i put 3 ships into priority (one with 20, one with 18, one with 5) the bot will 'usually' start with the prio 20 ship, then use the prio 18 (even if it was a survival win so the prio 20 ship is available) and then the prio 5. After this, it seems to randomly select between the prio 20 and prio 18, and then continue to pick randomly for each subsequent battle.

It would be nice if the bot always picked the top prio ship if it is available, even if it was the last one played and survived the whole battle.

priority is not about who goes to battle first, it is about how many battles each ship plays.
    bot tries to distribute battles between ships according to their priority, so ships with 18 and 20 priority will play about the same amount of battles.
    at the session start bot sorts ships alphabetically and also takes care of daily exp bonus,
    so aurora goes before diana, z-22 with +50% daily bonus goes before aurora with no bonus and so on)
    it is not 100% true but it is generally the way bot starts the session)

so if you want one ship to play seriously more battles than other you should set them really different priorities, like 20 and 1.
    Manaik
    Модератор

Чт окт 01, 2020 11:21 am

• Ok, thank you for that information! I understand.

I have been testing this for a little while now and have some suggestions and ideas. However, I don't speak any russian. Is it ok for me to post technical questions/suggestions in english here on forums or should I pm to someone?

Also, i am very impressed with the bot and what you have managed so far. There are some behaviors that cause trouble (I will post in errors sections) but even with those few things to work out, this is still an amazing accomplishment.
    Lestat78

Пт окт 02, 2020 3:26 pm

• Lestat78 писал(а): However, I don't speak any russian. Is it ok for me to post technical questions/suggestions in english here on forums or should I pm to someone?

we are in the 2020 and thanks to google translate language is not a problem any more)
    you can post on whatever language you want if google supports it and can autodetect it)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking CyberShip users

Информация