Bot won't move out of itself

This forum is for English-speaking CyberShip users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberShip expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Чт дек 05, 2019 1:03 am

• The bot start the battles but always stays in the starting position without moving at all, it just sits there and moves the gun in circles until an enemy ship comes in range. It will shoot at the enemy ships but still won't move at all when they're in range. I did everything suggested (1280x720p, low details, windowed, standard keybinds,...)
    generaldeejee

Чт дек 05, 2019 4:04 am

• generaldeejee писал(а):The bot start the battles but always stays in the starting position without moving at all, it just sits there and moves the gun in circles until an enemy ship comes in range. It will shoot at the enemy ships but still won't move at all when they're in range. I did everything suggested (1280x720p, low details, windowed, standard keybinds,...)

hi)
    i've seen such a behaviour several times, but it happened once in a while after several hours on normal working, so it was hard to reproduce.
    and we somehow managed to fix it.

please send to [email protected] everything you wrote here plus your windows version and 3 files:
    1) replay of such a battle
    2) cybership log file (C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CyberShip\logs.txt)
    3) wows client settings file (preferences.xml in main wows directory)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Пт дек 13, 2019 1:07 am

• Thanks I sent it. I however found out the problem: people with an AZERTY keyboard should change the W (to move forward) to Z in the ingame settings since it's location on the keyboard is different compared to QWERTY keyboards.

Manaik писал(а):
    generaldeejee писал(а):The bot start the battles but always stays in the starting position without moving at all, it just sits there and moves the gun in circles until an enemy ship comes in range. It will shoot at the enemy ships but still won't move at all when they're in range. I did everything suggested (1280x720p, low details, windowed, standard keybinds,...)

hi)
    i've seen such a behaviour several times, but it happened once in a while after several hours on normal working, so it was hard to reproduce.
    and we somehow managed to fix it.

please send to [email protected] everything you wrote here plus your windows version and 3 files:
    1) replay of such a battle
    2) cybership log file (C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CyberShip\logs.txt)
    3) wows client settings file (preferences.xml in main wows directory)
    generaldeejee

Пт дек 13, 2019 1:27 am

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking CyberShip users

Информация