Cybertank v0.4.5 64bit not working

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Ср мар 25, 2020 3:09 pm

• 64 bit version is not able to select a tank in the garage. It keeps clicking a little too far up from the arrow keys. 32 bit works fine however.

EDIT: 32bit also has the same issue but it is able to start the battle using script i think. The bot keeps trying to click under the daily missions for some reason.
    Squeaky

Ср мар 25, 2020 4:40 pm

• Squeaky писал(а):64 bit version is not able to select a tank in the garage. It keeps clicking a little too far up from the arrow keys. 32 bit works fine however.

EDIT: 32bit also has the same issue but it is able to start the battle using script i think. The bot keeps trying to click under the daily missions for some reason.

please make sure you configured windows and wot as it is described in step 7.4 and step 8 of this instruction https://cyber-tank.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4603
    both 32 and 64 versions work perfectly in well-configured environment)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Ср мар 25, 2020 5:25 pm

• Manaik писал(а):
    Squeaky писал(а):64 bit version is not able to select a tank in the garage. It keeps clicking a little too far up from the arrow keys. 32 bit works fine however.

please make sure you configured windows and wot as it is described in step 7.4 and step 8 of this instruction https://cyber-tank.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4603

I have followed the instructions and the problem still occurs occasionally. It works for several battles then it gets stuck for some time when selecting a tank for battle. Don't get me wrong though, the bot still works as it should, just not perfectly. I am also quite sure this problem did not exist in the previous version, it started happening after updating to the newer version.
    Squeaky

Ср мар 25, 2020 6:29 pm

• Squeaky писал(а):
    Manaik писал(а):
    Squeaky писал(а):64 bit version is not able to select a tank in the garage. It keeps clicking a little too far up from the arrow keys. 32 bit works fine however.

I have followed the instructions and the problem still occurs occasionally. It works for several battles then it gets stuck for some time when selecting a tank for battle. Don't get me wrong though, the bot still works as it should, just not perfectly. I am also quite sure this problem did not exist in the previous version, it started happening after updating to the newer version.

can you attach screenshot with wot(in hangar) and bot? dont forget to hide nickname and key
    Manaik
    Модератор

Чт мар 26, 2020 3:10 am

• can you attach screenshot with wot(in hangar) and bot? dont forget to hide nickname and key

Ok I will try to get a screenshot but it will take some time as it is very random when the problem occurs. The Cybertank displays "starting battle" and the bot tries to click above the arrow keys of tank carousel. But after some time it is able to select a tank somehow.
    Squeaky

Чт мар 26, 2020 5:54 am

• Squeaky писал(а):
    can you attach screenshot with wot(in hangar) and bot? dont forget to hide nickname and key

Ok I will try to get a screenshot but it will take some time as it is very random when the problem occurs. The Cybertank displays "starting battle" and the bot tries to click above the arrow keys of tank carousel. But after some time it is able to select a tank somehow.

screenshot of the exact moment would be nice, but it is not critically necessary. any screenshot will help)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Чт мар 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Чт мар 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Чт мар 26, 2020 3:00 pm

• talvisota1997 писал(а):have you installed the latest update 0.4.5.1? i had the same issue before but after installing the new update, the issue didnt occur anymore

Oh wow, didn't know there was an update that fast. I guess I'm gonna try it out and see if the bot still gets stuck. Thanks for the tip! Btw, does your WoT get stuck on "Loading Interface" sometimes?
    Squeaky

Чт мар 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация