We released update CyberTank 0.4.4.8.
What’s new in this update:
- This update fixed the error recognition in hangar.
- Fixed a bug of the detecting suspicious messages in the game chat.
Besides, we have released an experimental 64-bit version of the bot that is compatible with 32 and 64-bit game clients. So far the game is launched in 32-bit mode by default but it is likely that it will be switched to 64 in the future.
This fix restores compatibility with Windows 7 x64.
Today we released a new version CyberShip 1.2.0.
What’s new in this update:
- Сompatibility with the game version 0.9.0.
- 64-bit version of the game is supported by default. CyberShip is also 64-bit but 32-bit version is also available for download.
- Restarting the game in case of freezing. This function is activated by setting “Keep the game running”.
- Bug fixes and improved stability of the bot.
The Cyber Tank team wishes all its users a Happy New Year!
We wish you this year to bring success in all your endeavors, new impressions and implementation of the most grandiose plans!
Well, Santa Claus has already prepared a traditional gift, which is waiting on on the key page 🙂
In addition, we want to offer you a new version CyberShip 1.1.0, which includes the following:
- Improved combat behavior, now the bot actively moves and avoids crowds of opponents.
- Aiming has been improved.
- Added support for small icons in the dock’s carousel.
- Bugs fixes and stability improvements.
Also, we have released an experimental 64-bit version of the bot that supports the 64-bit version of the game!
Now you don’t need to restart the 32-bit EXE game, which is safer.
You can download it here, this version is distributed in an archive which can be unpacked anywhere.
The common free test of CyberShip continues!
Please report all found bugs and defects on the forum.
We released update CyberTank 0.4.4.7.
This update fixed the error recognition in hangar.
Due to the release of the new version of the game we are releasing an update 1.0.5.
In addition to restoring compatibility with the game, this update includes CyberShip recovery function after crashes.
Now, if the bot terminates unexpectedly, it will be restarted automatically. It will increase reliability in case of rare errors.
The common free test continues!
Good luck, everybody!
The current version of CyberTank 0.4.4.6 is fully compatible with the game update 1.7.
Hello, all those who love warships!
Today we release CyberShip 1.0.4 update, which contains the following improvements and fixes:
- Added “Keep game started” option, which will help if the game crashes.
- Fixed problems when scaling for high resolution monitors is enabled.
- Fixed maps to avoid narrow spills.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
The common free CyberShip test continues!
Report all found errors and bugs on the forum.
Have good farming and a fair wind!
Hello to all lovers of sea battles!
Today we have great news for you: we have started the common free test of the new bot CyberShip!
CyberShip will help you to farm silver, grind new ships. Also it’ll help to aim at enemies when you’re playing by yourself.
To start testing CyberShip, click here and download the installer.
It requires a valid key but battles will not be taken for the time of testing!
We will notify you in advance about the end of testing and switch to the paid mode.
In general, GUI, settings and functions are similar to CyberTank.
However, the auto aiming mode is different: in order for CyberShip to help you to make a preemptive shot, focus on the moving target then press the space button and CyberShip will correct the direction of the shot so, that the projectiles are going to fly right into the target.
If you find any problems or errors, please be free to post on the forum.
We wish you a good farm and seven feet under the keel! 🙂
We released update CyberTank 0.4.4.6 with fixes:
- Game mods deactivation is fixed
- Fixed the error in hangar appeared to some users